Do you have raw video footage that has never left your memory card or hard drive? ProEditors and Sugarlock are teaming up to provide you with a seamless solution to this archaic problem.
Sugarlock is the first-ever Action Cam Dock. It allows you to enjoy, edit, share and archive footage on your TV without a PC.
I had a first-hand demo and saw the Sugarlock in action while I was in Austin, TX for SXSW 2016. Here is a quick run down on the user experience:
- Plug your memory card right into the Sugarlock.
- This allows you to skip the process of copying the files from your memory card to your PC or external hard drive.
- The Sugarlock instantly catalogs all of your footage by date and allows you to scroll though your sessions on your TV using your phone as the remote control.
- Select the session/day that has footage you want to trim and share.
- This gives you the opportunity to instantly review and relive the footage on a big screen with all of your friends that were on the adventure with you.
- Easily fast forward to your favorite moments my using your finger as a cursor on your smart phone.
- Hit the cut button before and after your favorite moments.
- Click share to broadcast your clip on social.
What if you want multiple clips, a title laid on-top of the video, music, smooth transitions, color enhancement and the touch of a professional editor? Well, that is why ProEditors is working on a partnership with Sugarlock that allows users to upload their clips directly to the ProEditors platform.
We’re excited to partner with ProEditors to offer a seamless professional video editing experience to Sugarlock users. Sugarlock provides the fastest and easiest way to enjoy raw footage and prepare the clips we want to share. ProEditors provides the best way to combine those clips into professional-quality videos. — Don Woodward, Co-Founder & CTO, Sugarlock.
Be sure to watch the video above to see a demo of the Sugarlock.